Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Back!!!

So happy I got my computer back after not having it for a week I’ve realized how much I rely on it! It’s crazy!!!
Soooooooo much has happened since my last post! Ellie is five weeks old!! (Still not sleeping though ... :( ... one day ... one day!) She's actually wearing newborn clothes! yay! she's growing! CJ isn't a snot rocket (at the moment!, it seems the poor kid always has a cold!!) and I'm starting to feel like a person again, instead of a zombie!!
March is going to be a big month for BabyWeight! I'm finally getting organized ( I know I know it ONLY took me 5 or 6 months, organization is a constant struggle for me, but you gotta keep on keeping on!!) But like I was saying, March, a BIG month!

1. BabyWeight Joggers is finally starting!!! We will meet once a week at Jaycee Park for runs with our babies; we'll start small doing a combination of jogging and walking and slowly work our way up to completing the Jackson 5K Run & Fitness Walk on March 28th! Each month or so The Baby Joggers will participate is a local road race for charity. That way we will not only be giving back to ourselves but we will also be giving to the community! (everyone wins!!) You can check out our calendar for meeting dates for The Baby Joggers and due dates for race registration.

2. Our first official Coffee Talk is on the 23rd! We will have a guest speaker come once a month to talk to us about different topics of interest like nutrition, quick fix meals, organization and anything else you guys might want to hear about! So while we enjoy our coffee and bagels and our babies play we'll actually get a little smarter! Awesome! Dr. Norman Ruiz-Castaneda, a local pediatrician will be our fist speaker. Again you can check out our calendar for details like time and location

3. Our Website is finally up!!!!!!!!!! check it out! http://www.babyweightinc.com/
and now I got to go, baby is crying, toddler is breaking something and the oven is beeping!! ahhhh back to the insanity! gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment