Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh, MONDAYS!

6:15 AM..... Peace and quiet in my house, a rare moment that I've learned to treasure. I think I have a few moments here to enjoy!!! :0) Carlos, CJ, and Ellie are all sleeping!!! I'm the only one up and it’s not some random hour in the middle of the night?!?! Amazing! I could get used to this!
So yesterday was quite the interesting day!!! I bit like a roller coaster ride!! LOL The morning was great, the weather was perfect; it was a beautiful day. Babyweight Stroller Boot Camp had a great turn out and a really fun workout! We got our blood pumping and heart rates up with strength and cardio intervals, did a few sprints, a few push ups and ended with nice jog around the park. We even got to socialize as the kids played in the park! It was such a nice day that I think no one wanted to leave!!!!

I had endorphins running through my body and I was feeling great, with lots of energy; got home picked up the house (which looked like a hurricane had struck) and was even able to clean CJ's room and get some paperwork done! (unheard of in the mommy world to get so much done in a morning!!)

Sooooo I'm thinking I can concur the world!! I decide to pick up CJ at school and take on Target with the two kids...... BIG BIG MISTAKE!!! See the things that seemed to have slipped my mind were nap time and Ellie's next feeding.... how could I forget nap time and snack time!?!?!?! Long story short my Target trip ended with two screaming babies ( I think they were competing to see who could attract the most attention!) and two big, about pancakes sized, breast milk leak stains on my white shirt, which was now see through. We were quite the site to see at the checkout line, but we made it out alive and I think I was effective birth control for the high school girl in line behind me at the check out!!!!!!!

Needless to say, the rest of my day fell in line with my target experience, ending with finally being able to shower at 10:00pm, with Ellie crying the whole time, I think I got to shave one leg and I'm pretty sure there is still conditioner in my hair!!! What a Monday! I'm exhausted!

I'm hoping Tuesday goes more smoothly, and I"m already off to a great start: had breakfast, made CJ's lunch, did a quick pick up of  Hurricane CJ struck house, got a blog in and going to head out to BabyWeight with my babies!!!!!!

It never stops! Gotta Love It!

No comments:

Post a Comment